Alumni Support Overview
Welcome to Alumni Support. Please refer to the left navigation for Alumni Support Opportunities, 50th Anniversary History Book ordering information and access to the Alumni Directory through Alumni Search.
The Alumni encompasses the individuals who were selected and attended the following conferences, including senior level organizers, staff members and supporters who made significant contributions to the staging of the conferences:
- The Duke of Edinburgh's Commonwealth Study Conferences
- UK Interim Conferences
- Emerging Pacific Leaders' Dialogues
- Caribbean-Canada Emerging Leaders' Dialogues
To gain access to the Alumni Directory, you must have an active work or personal email address (username) and your own password (password) linked to that specific email address:
- To login, click on Alumni Search in the left navigation or on the link at the top right of each page.
- If you are already registered, enter your username and password and click on the "Log to the Secure Alumni Area" button.
- If you are logging in for the first time, go to "First Time Here?" and follow the instructions.
- After you have logged in you may access Alumni contact information by using the interactive Map to select a region/country or you may simply enter a name, conference year or country in the appropriate search box.
If you have any difficulty in entering or setting up your username and password please send an email to: email@example.com and include information that will enable us to confirm your conference details and contact information.